If you're having trouble accessing your Sayspring account through your Alexa device, there are a few things you can try in order to successfully connect.
1. Make sure the Sayspring skill is enabled on your Alexa device by visiting the Sayspring skill page on the Amazon website.
2. Check that your Amazon Alexa device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- If the power LED on your device shows a solid white light, the device is successfully connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- If the power LED on your device shows a solid orange light, the device is not connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- If the power LED on your device shows a blinking orange light, the device is connected to the Wi-Fi network but cannot connect to the Alexa Voice Surface.
To fix Wi-Fi connectivity issues, go to the Amazon Alexa app on your mobile phone.
Click SETTINGS and select your Alexa-enabled device under "Devices". Then, click Update Wi-Fi under Settings. Follow the prompts to connect your device to Wi-Fi through your mobile phone.
3. Make sure the Amazon account used to enable the Sayspring skill is the same account linked to your Alexa device. You can check this by clicking Skills on the Amazon Alexa app and then Your Skills in the top-right corner. Check to make sure Sayspring is included in the list of your enabled skills.
If you're still having trouble accessing the Sayspring skill through your Alexa device, please send us a message with some details of the issue and we'll be happy to help!