Sharing a Project
Before someone else can use your project, you need to share it with them.
1. Open the project and click Share.
2. You can share your project either as an email or as an embedded link. In order to preview the project, the recipient will need to create a Sayspring account.
Note: Projects can only be shared via email to one person at a time.
3. Have the new user accept the invite in the email from Sayspring.
Removing a Shared Project
When you’re working with projects someone else shared with you, sometimes you don’t need them anymore. In that case, you can remove the shared project.
1. On the Sayspring Home page, click the drop-down menu for the shared project and click Remove.
2. Click REMOVE to permanently remove the project from your list.
If you need the project again later, you’ll need to request access again.